Monday, March 29, 2010

Shhhhhhhh! No Talking

Person X and David the Bold Here. We are Going to tell you about No Talking but first lets make a little noise. Beeeeeep burp toot toot walka walka snap auggggggghhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa baaaaaaa sisnenya ada li didbo. No Talking is about vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvsssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. No Talking is a great book about 5th grade vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Darn! The boys and girls stayed away from each other and thought each gender had cooties. Dave Packer and Linsey Something were the main students who thought that. One day they decide to have a little contest between the boys and the girls. It was to see who could go without talking. The Principal was not pleased of course. I thought it was funny and I liked the whole book. I'm going to tell you who wins. Take My (our) word for it. Read No Talking! vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvsssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhh. I need to get that fixed.

2 comments:

Jake said...

Did you read this or listen to it on audio CD?

David said...

I listened to it on CD