Thursday, March 11, 2010

Let's Go: Sience Show!

Me Konk, Me Caveman. No post today. Goodbye! Whoa, whoa, whoa, Two Hours Later: and whoa. I'm Person X, here with Doctor Know-it-all and Professor Smarts. They vvvvvvvssssssshhhhhhh. I thought I fixed that! Just a minute. A long time ago ina galaxy far far away... Duuuuhhhhh duh duh duh. OK I got it anywho Doc KIA and Pro S where in Lets Go: Science Show. A really funny play that teaches kids about science. Like gravity. I hate gravity because if we where just floating around life would be so easy. We'd also be dead.

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Hey silly boy - I don't think we would necessarily be dead if there was no gravity. We would just have to make sure everything, including us, was tethered so we wouldn't float into outer space. Love you - Grammy