Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Fablehaven: More than meets the Eye!

Fablehaven! More than meets the Eye! Ha Ha Ho Ho! Anyway Hi, I'm... Person X!! And I'm here to tell you about a GREAT 351 page book. It was sort of like Harry Potter, Only alot better. Fablehaven is about vvvvvvvsssssshhhhhhhh! Sorry, lost contact. Fablehaven is about two kids named Kendra and Seth. They visit their grandparents. Secretly it is actually a preserve for magical creatures, like Pizza! I mean Satyrs! Tons of suprises await them like vvvvvvvvvvssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh. Oh Darn it! you'll have to read it. This is Person X, sighnig out.

2 comments:

Nuke said...

So glad you liked the book as much as my son and I did! I just started reading the 2nd book last week. This time it's all about ssssshhhhhkkkkkkkcccccchhhhh.... wow, you really need to fix that connection.

David said...

Ha,ha