Thursday, June 2, 2011

Kung Fu Panda 2: Ska2sh

I liked Kung Fu Panda II better than Kung Fu Panda I. Kung Fu Panda II had more fighting. My favorite character is Mantis. I like Mantis because he is funny. "I never had dad troubles, well my mom ate his head before I was born" was my favorito line in the movie. My second favorito line was said my Lord Shen who is the bad guy (and he was a very good one, for a peacock that is). It's "How many times do have to kill the same stinking panda?!!".  I will not tell you the ending, but I will tell you this, Someone dies besides the bad guy.

2 comments:

Dad said...

Nice review. I still like Kung Fu Panda 1 the best though, but #2 was really good.

Julie said...

I, personally, can't wait to see #3! Thanks, guys, for exposing me to "Kung Fu Panta"!