Thursday, June 16, 2011

Cricket Hollow Zoo

This was the best (and first) private zoo I'd ever been to. When I got in, there was a Fennec Fox and a baby Groundhog. I got to hold the Baby Groundhog. Then we met Angelo (a cockatoo), Jumbalya (an alligator) and Snyder (a monitor lizard) and others in the Bird and Reptile area. Outside their was a Capybara cage next to Cavies and a Skunk. "Fun Animal Row" had Serval Cats, Lemurs, Coatis, and Rico the Capuchin Monkey. Groundhogs were in front of the "Carnivore Area". I got to feed the Black Bears. There were also Lions, Tigers, Cougars, Leopards, Bobcats, Timber Wolves, and a White Tiger. There must have been tons of Cows, Llamas, Four-horned Sheep, Donkeys, and Pot-bellied Pigs. Moo Shu was my favorite pig. Ostriches, Wallabies, and Camels. A row of monkey cages were in the Carniovre Area. Baboons, Macaques, and my favortie animal at the zoo Deno the Vervet Monkey. An Education center had Porcupines, Sloths, Bushbabies, Kinkajous, and Macaws. I'll never forget this trip.

1 comment:

Mr. Joe said...

Since we were talking about this over the meal, I wanted to comment! I am glad you enjoyed this zoo experience and hope you get another one soon.