Monday, January 25, 2010

Bolt: The BIG Review

I LOVED Bolt! It is probably one of the best movies I have ever seen. Bolt is about a dog who is a star in a TV show. Bolt really thinks he has super powers but eventually learns that he is an ordinary dog. Mittens (shes the cat) used to live in New York, but when Bolt is accidentally shipped there he meets Mittens. Bolt and Mittens meet Rhino (hes the hamster) when Bolt thinks Mittens implanted poison in him. Mittens took Bolt to the antidote (er,food) and meet Rhino, who lives in a trailer and is Bolts no. 1 fan. Bolt, Mittens, and Rhino need to get back to Hollywood. But that won't be easy!

3 comments:

Jake said...

Great review David. I'm so glad you liked the movie.

Grammy said...

I have always wanted to see this movie but never had the chance. Now I will have to see it so I know if I liked it as much as you did. See you soon - Grammy

Annie Stenvig said...

That sounds like a great movie! I love dogs and cats so much, I can't imagine how Mazey or Koda would feel if they found out they didn't have superpowers after all. In any case, it sounds like a great adventure and I can't wait to see it!