Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Stuart Little: the BIG review

I thought that Stuart Little was not a good book. It left a lot of questions to be answered. Stuart had a bird friend named Margalo. One day when a cat tried to eat Margalo, she flew away. Then Stuart left home without telling anyone. And this is the part I really hate Stuart NEVER found her. Also when Stuart was at a little town called Ames Crossing he met a girl named Harriet. Harriet was the same size as Stuart. And they were going to go on a canoe ride but the canoe got recked. Harriet tried to make it better but Stuart wouldn't listen to any of her ideas. Finally Stuart left the town and it pretty much ends there.

7 comments:

Jake said...

What a great book review! Good job David. Keep up the good work

Mom said...

What an articulate review, David! I'm always interested in learning what others think about books. I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts.

Julie said...

Great Job!!! I enjoyed reading your review of this book. I'm also looking forward to checking your blog LOTS--what a wonderful way to keep in touch.

Mr. Joe said...

I agree with your opinion of the book Stuart Little. Just like you, I thought the abrupt ending was terrible way to finish the book.

Nuke said...

Thanks for saving us book-lovers from this book, David. Welcome to the blog-o-sphere. :)

Grammy said...

David - I am so impressed and proud of you:) Grandpop and I are looking forward to reading more book reviews and hope you will write about othet things like your scouting experiences and things you learn in school. Love you - Grammy

David said...

Mr. Joe, I'm glad that you agree with me on my opinon.I also thought
that Stuart's charactor was stinky.